book’mark, the library store, is looking for dedicated and friendly volunteers. Keep reading to find out how you can volunteer!
book’mark is a retail business at Central Branch, with profits going to support the Vancouver Public Library.
- Commit to a minimum of six months and at least one 4 hour shift per week.
- Fluency in oral and written English; knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is preferred.
- Primary responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers
- Knowledgeable about store merchandise
- Complete cash or charge sales transactions
- Assist with pricing and merchandising of new products
If you enjoy the challenges of a retail environment and love people contact please come into our store and fill out our membership and volunteer application form. Please include a current resume. Interested? Send your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org