Who are we?
The Friends of the Vancouver Public Library is a community of library lovers who volunteer, fundraise, and advocate in support of the Vancouver Public Library.
What do we do?
Our goals are to:
- Strengthen core initiatives
- Explore strategic partnerships
- Increase visibility and impact
- Enhance volunteer engagement
Friends also operates book’mark, The Library Store, on the main level of Central Branch of the Vancouver Public Library.
See more of our goals in the Friends of the VPL 2023 Strategic Plan.
How do I get involved?
- Become a member for online or at book’mark, the library store.
- Get in touch with us! Our office staff can let you know what kinds of volunteer opportunities are currently available and get you started. If you already have an idea of what you would like to do feel free to let us know! We may also contact you with opportunities based on the volunteer interests that you check off when you become a member.
Who’s on the Board?