book’mark will reopen on July 14! Find out how we are keeping you safe in this post.
Our volunteers are excited to see you at book’mark. We’ve taken a number of steps to keep you safe including:
- Installing plexiglass barriers
- Rearranging the store and adding arrows on the ground
- Limiting the store’s occupancy to 15 people
We are also providing a personal shopping service! Contact book’mark at 604-331-4040 or email@example.com. Pick up when you pay!
Please help us keep book’mark safe for all our volunteers and visitors by:
- Staying home if you feel sick
- Wearing a mask
- Keeping 2 meters apart from others in the store
- Keeping book donations at home (the book donation program is on hold for now)
- Listening to directions from our volunteers
Above all, please follow Dr. Bonnie Henry’s mantra: Be kind, be calm, and be safe.
The reopening of book’mark is happening as the VPL begins the reopening of some its branches, however, Friends of the Vancouver Public Library is an independent non-profit organization. If you are interested in learning more about the VPL’s phased reopening plan, please follow this link.